16.11.08

Christmas is coming (as is this song)


Jew 4 Xmas

Intro: Driedel Song

Chorus:
C F
I Never was religious but I’m a Jew at Xmas I never was quite like that
C F G C
But the holiday season has given me reason To wear that Chanukah hat

C C/B Am G F G C G
Egg nog makes me sick and I’ll just bicker with my in-laws
Every single store has one more fate and jolly Santa Claus
Oh those bright blinking lights ties my retinas in knots
The smell of pine cracks my mind what was that I forgot

Chorus

I have a fear of Santa’s reindeer running me over in the street
Hoofs knock me down snow on the ground Xmas dinner I won’t eat
Under mistletoe wouldn’t you know no one gives me a kiss
Carolers outside I start to cry I can’t wait ‘til the 26th

Chorus

On the TV is that old Frosty I wish he’d just melt away
Holiday time I drink my wine at a party I don’t wanna stay
No pork just fish now I’m Jewish I celebrate in my cap
I light 8 candles now this I can handle spin the dreidel and clap

Chorus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're nuts!

nice lyrics.