16.9.08

Cheat Sheet3

Tre Melo
by Coconut & The Duke

INTRO (CLARINET HEAD)
I DM9 I F#7 IA9 I G#7 G7 I

I Dadd9 I G7 I F#7add4 I B7add4 I

VERSE
C#m7 F#
We rattle for mountain streams…
B
A bottomless creek by a willow tree
C#m7 F#
In the ripple of the moonlight glow
B
Toes first nude swimming in the glassy warm current (I trust you)
B no 5 G# A D B
…swim until the break of dawn, and we’ll go, to the canyon, in the Bodhi tree
G# F# B
When we first spied in, no more sour streams…Gone are the doubts that stall dreams!
C#m7 F# B
The hollow bear searching in the canyon who will guide us a draw with carol barrel shaped Buddha with the….

BREAK INTO CHORUS (MANDOLIN/CLARINET)
I Eb I G# I C# I Bb A I

CHORUS
Eb C# Ab
What a beautiful thing to share!
Desire without pain, Love that isn’t vain…
Eb C# Ab
Don’t let them see in there!
Abandoned camel mines, our own secret lair…

BREAK INTO SOLO (CLARINET)

I Eb I C# G# I C# G# I A I A I Bb I

SOLO (SAX)

I Bb7b5/B I B13 I A9 I DM9 I F#7 I X 2 BACK TO VERSE



VERSE
We battle through a broken read
Bottomless speech and we’re lost in sleep

Buried poem in a compost bin

Carrots, turnips eggs and bread, golden garden greens
Swim through the living soil and we’ll go…to the canyon in the Bodhi tree

Two years back in, no more sour streams
gone are the doubts that stall dreams!

The hollow bear searching in the canyon will he guide us a draw with carol barrel shaped Buddha with the….

CHORUS AND SOLO (CLARINET AND MANDOLIN) END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is an outdated chart